Students will be able to:
1. Investigate and explain cellular processes, including homeostasis.
2. Examine specialized cells and systems of multicellular organisms.
3. Identify and investigate the role of enzymes.
4. Analyze the levels of organization in biological systems and relate the levels to each other and to the whole system.
5. Describe the interactions that occur among systems that perform the function of regulation, nutrient absorption, reproduction, and defense against injury or illness in animals.