1. Created a test review as a class. Since PreAP/AP classes are preparation for college classes, students need to be prepared for knowing how to study without a teacher-given review. So...we created one together! A link to the google doc can be found here. Note: you must be signed into your school google account to have access.
2. Worked on the plant ID lab from yesterday. Students will:
- insert pictures into the document in appropriate places
- answer ALL purple questions
- for angiosperms, determine if monocot/dicot (the leaf questions do not need to be answered)
3. Discussed the four types of plant tissues: leaves, roots, stems, and vascular tissue. Access the plant powerpoint for more info. or if absent.